Monday, August 18, 2014

Day 6 - Start a New Routine


Day 6: Start a New Routine for #yogagirlchallenge
Practice: DVD: Namaste Yoga (Half-Moon Sequence)
Length: 23 minutes
Meditation: 15 minutes

I really love today’s theme and decided the best thing to add to my current routine is writing, since I love it but always seem to think I don’t have time for it.  Everyone’s life is busy and between work, daily workouts (cycling, running, yoga, strength training…), and learning a new instrument (mandolin) this summer, writing has taken a back seat in my life.  Creative writing is one of my favorite passions.  It only makes sense that writing every day will increase my happiness.

So, for this challenge, I will be writing every day after dinner.  At first I was going to give myself a set timeframe in which I would write, but then I realized that I’d be less likely to do it if I had to write say, from 7 to 8pm every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment