Friday, August 22, 2014

Day 10 - Get Creative

Day 10 – Get Creative of the #yogagirlchallenge
Practice: DVD - Elements of Yoga: Air and Water Flow with Tara Lee
Length: 1 hour 10 minutes
Meditation: 5 minutes

I absolutely love taking time out of my day to sit down and create something. Whether it be drawing something I’ve had in my head, writing something down on paper, or making jewelry.  Today I decided to try something new and made a wrap bracelet out of left-over thread I accumulated over the years for various cross-stitch projects.

I choose the seven colors of the Chakra for this bracelet since I plan on wearing it during my yoga sessions.  It’s nice and comfortable.  I also decorated the bracelet with an ohm sign. The wrap silk bracelet below the Chakra bracelet I made in about 2 minutes. They're very easy to make and much cheaper if you buy the materials and make them yourself. 



I also did a quick sketch of Toph from Avatar the Last Airbender while I was on hold at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment