Day 17 – I Love You #yogagirlchallenge
Practice: Freeform outside (flow)
Length: 1 hour
Meditation: 14 minutes (guided)
Today’s challenge is all about telling people that you love them. I am not very good at expressing my emotions. I’m more of the type to keep them to myself. More because I think if I let them all go, no one would quite understand me. But that is just who I am.
I tell my husband I love him every day I see him. He knows I love him and he feels loved as I do in return. We have a wonderful relationship; a perfect balance between romance and friendship. We share many hobbies together but also have individual things we enjoy.
I love my parents and my brother. They helped shape me into who I am today and I am grateful for the life they’ve given me and the love they’ve shown me. I may not get to see them every week, but I am thankful that I get to see them as often as I do. We all currently live in the same state and I’m lucky to be so close (physically and mentally) to my family.
I love all of my friends and family. I may not express these emotions directly to you, but if you all knew what was inside of my head, you’d know that I appreciate our moments together. From those of you I only see once or twice a year to those of you I see on a weekly basis, I want you to know that you all bring much joy to my life and fill my heart with love and kindness.
Challenge Progress:
Yoga every damn day – I haven’t missed a session yet and I defiantly feel my poses getting much stronger than they’ve ever been.
Meditate – I haven’t missed a meditation session either. Though some days I only meditate for about 5 minutes, I have noticed an increase in calm.
Rise and Shine – Still getting up with the birds.
Get Rid of a Bad Habit – Still sugar free. Today was the real test though since someone brought in donuts to work, but I was able to avoid them and had a cup of tea instead.
Start a New Routine – I’ve written about 4 chapters for a book and my writing sessions seem to be getting longer each day.
Be Fearless – Still working towards a handstand. I think I may have to start doing pushups to get a bit more upper body strength.
No comments:
Post a Comment