Friday, August 15, 2014

Day 3 - Rise and Shine


Day 2: Rise and Shine #yogagirlchallenge
Practice: DVD: Namaste Yoga - Sun-Moon Sequence
Length: 23 minutes
Meditation: Plan on doing this when I get the Maine - outside on a lake seems like the perfect spot :)

Woke up this morning and went for an early morning bike ride from my house and down through my favorite bike path.  The bike path is surrounded by trees and I always see lots of songbirds and dragon flies while peddling along.  I stopped at the half way point and took this picture of the coastline. 

Bike rides in the morning are quite beautiful and peaceful. I ran into less people than I would in the afternoon.  A deer was spooked by my riding and ran beside me for a little while along the path. Let's just say she scared me too.

Since I don't have to work today, I also did my yoga practice and meditation this morning. Now I am ready for a long car drive up to Maine for a weekend filled with friends and nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment